Digital Marketing Coach & Consultant
Jennifer Martin Coaching
Jennifer Martin Coaching works to help bring your business to the metaverse and beyond. The word “metaverse” is a fully-realized digital world that exists beyond the one in which we live. The metaverse showcases digital forms of art and property, NFTs – Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which the creator mints and minting gives you proof of ownership. (Minting) While NFTs use the same blockchain technology that CryptoCurrencies use, they’re not a type of currency. Making Money Virtually is not as hard as you think.
Metaverse Marketing Coach
The 7 Wonders of the MetaVerse
On the high level, NFT means one-of-the-kind. Learn about passive royalties, on top of NFT sales, and how to create YOUR digital engraving into a blockchain, buy meta property and Make MONEY investing in NFTs, Trading, and the cryptocurrencies themselves.
- MetaVerse Marketing
- NFTs (Non-fungible tokens)
- NFT Staking
- Buy Virtual Land
- Renting Virtual Land
- Build a VR Game
- Create A Cryptocurrency
- MetaVerse Passive Incomes
Digital Marketing Coach
Digital Marketing using The 7 Wonders of Marketing on the www
Digital Marketing is using the internet to market your products or services to generate revenue. Several factors contribute to success, developing a substantial online presence and dominating the digital world.
- In the book, “The 7 Wonders of Marketing on the www”, Jennifer Martin explains dominating online starts with “Developing a creative, strategic plan, leveraging marketing channels and digital technologies implemented with precise execution.”
- Digital Marketing starts with your website, combined with social media, PPC, Video, voice, Email, list building, and funnels controlled by reputation management and SEO.
- To be successful – implementation and Strategy are essential.
- Utilizing analytics, historical data, and past and current trends while considering generational gaps, communication strategies, lead capturing, messaging, and dissemination are equally important.
- Branding and awareness create the perception your potential customers have of you.
- Your online reputation is equally essential to dominate Google and other search engines.
“The 7 wonders of marketing on the www” explains how to combine all marketing channels, leveraging them to your advantage. Jennifer Martin Coaching and Consulting combines online marketing, the new MetaVerse marketing, and how to leverage the Metaverse technologies to your advantage. Our digital marketing coaching and consulting will help you bring your business to the next level and stay ahead of the latest trends.
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- PPC- Google Paid Ads
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization
- Video & Voice Search
- Email, Funnels, and List Building
- Reputation Management
- *Analytics & Tracking
- *Lead Capturing
- *Generational Gaps
- *Communication Strategies
- *Content Strategies
- *Leveraging Digital & The MetaVerse
Digital Marketing Coaching
Digital Marketing Coaching involves analyzing your business, competitors, target market, objective, and goals. Once we better understand precisely where your challenges lie and identify practical and personalized solutions using the 7 Wonders of Marketing on the WWW. We apply a budget and create strategies, tactics, and an implementation plan with you and your team. Digital Marketing Coaching involves researching, analyzing, and applying correct methods and action plans.
No two businesses are the same, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution; we meet you where you are right now and put you on the path to where you need to go. Our Digital Marketing Coaching combines strategies and tactics based on your business objectives and goals. Our coaching strategy is based on “The 7 Wonders of Marketing on the www. Together, we will create a strategic plan and implement a strategy that is designed for your business and unique needs.
- Your objective and ultimate goals, combined with strengths and weaknesses, help us create a strategic marketing plan.
- Your strategy— and the importance of having one
- Your website— pain points, challenges, things you want to add, change, or don’t understand
- Content strategies and what to come— blog posts, video content, social media strategies, and posting schedules are based on and targeted toward your target market
- Social media planning and management— what to share, with whom, and which platforms are the most suitable for you and your audience, plus hashtags
- Reputation Management and the importance of being proactive vs. reactive
- SEO— what’s required at the very start and as an ongoing process to help people find you
- Technology confidence— helping you become more tech-savvy and find the right balance for the conscious and intentional use of technology in your day-to-day
- Tools, Tips, systems, processes – using the right tools to streamline your business
- Best digital practices— finding out what works and what doesn’t, but mostly, what works for you
Digital Marketing Consultant
Digital Marketing Consulting
Digital Marketing Consultant services
- SEO & Online Rankings
- Social Media Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Website Design
- Google Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Analytics and Tracking Set Up
Digital Marketing Training | Metaverse Marketing Training
Differences between Coaching and Consulting
Our coaching is designed to empower you and help you implement marketing plans. Consulting is designed to create a marketing plan and implement it for you with your help. Then we train you and your staff with skills and knowledge. Coaching is designed to work with you and your team to implement strategies. Consulting is designed to help you and your team with strategies and the knowledge to implement.
Coaching– We work together to implement- you are active in coaching. Coaching involves training and empowering with knowledge and also implementing your strategies.
Consulting– You handle all the marketing and consult on ideas, ways to implement, and strategies you can use. We empower you with knowledge and training.